You can use Awesome Table Connectors to export data from PostgreSQL to Google Sheets by logging in with the PostgreSQL connector.
In the Awesome Table add-on Home screen, click Create new request.
The list of available connectors is displayed.
Open the PostgreSQL connector.
On the Connect to PostgreSQL screen, enter the following credentials:
(Optional) If your database is protected by network security, you must add Awesome Table's static IP address (220.127.116.11) to your whitelist.
- Connect to your PostgreSQL server using the client of your choice.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Open the pg_hba.conf file, which is typically located in the PostgreSQL data directory.
- In the pg_hba.conf file, add a new line that allows access to the database from the IP address you want to whitelist. The format of the line should be:Where:
host database_name user_name 18.104.22.168/32 auth_type
- "database_name" is the name of the database you want to grant access to
- "user_name" is the name of the user you want to grant access to
- "auth_type" is the authentication method you want to use
- Save the pg_hba.conf file and restart the PostgreSQL server to apply the changes.
Click Test & Save.