Log in with the SQL Server Connector
You can use Awesome Table Connectors to export data from SQL Server to Google Sheets by logging in with the SQL Server connector.
- You have Awesome Table Connectors installed on your account.
- You have created a Google Sheets spreadsheet and launched the Awesome Table Connectors add-on.
In the Awesome Table add-on Home screen, click Create new request.
The list of available connectors is displayed.
Open the SQL Server connector.
On the Connect to SQL Server screen, enter your credentials:
(Optional) If your database is protected by network security, you must add Awesome Table's static IP address (18.104.22.168) to your whitelist.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Go to Object Explorer, right-click the server you want to grant access to, then select Properties.
- Click Connections.
- Under Remote server connections, ensure that Allow remote connections to this server is selected.
Click Test & Save.
You are now logged in with the SQL Server connector. The Select data drop-down shows the data you can export to Google Sheets.
You can now use Awesome Table Connectors to export data from SQL Server to Google Sheets.